What do oil, vinegar & showers have in common? Clean!
It was a complete accident I tell you! My coconut oil (what I use for after shower moisturizer) spilled in the shower one day. Oops, grab a rag, clean it up… WHAT THE HECK? Why is this month old scum completely GONE in that one spot? Hmmmm… try again… this time purposefully spilling the oil, wiping with a damp rag… Gone in that spot too! Incredible!
Okay, so Coconut Oil is rather expensive thought I. So, I grabbed the vegetable oil (which we use for deep-frying on the occasional day in which we sin in that manner)… spill, wipe, gone! WOW!
So, here’s the drill:
- Grab a clean sponge & dampen it.
- Spray down your shower with warm water.
- Spill some oil (of your choice) on the sponge.
- Wipe down your shower/bath in circular motions – no need to expend any of that valuable elbow grease here!
- Spray with 50/50 white vinegar & water.
- Wipe dry with a dry towel.
- CLEAN – tada!
For more ways to eliminate checmical cleaning products, click here.
Do you have any natural “scrub free” cleaning product recipes
you use regularly in your home?